Sunday, April 25, 2010

You know what job must suck...

So, just finished watching Star Trek: First Contact, wonderful movie by the way, I suggest you all see it, and I realized something. Data, who is android, or cyborg, I'm not entirely sure what the correct term is, but anyway, while the Borg "queen" (they're a collective, she is the head of it, I'm not sure what the term for this either is really) is seducing Data, she asks if he is "functional", meaning sexually for those of you who couldn't piece that together. He stats he is fully so. So I realized, it was, at some point, a group of peoples' jobs to program and build Data. They had to set up the way his body, the human parts at least, reacted and functioned.
Who do you have to piss off to draw the short straw of having to make sure Data's penis can get an erection?
Yes, I know the have machines the materialize things, and I'm sure someone will read this and say "HEY, THEY COULD HAVE USED A REPLICATOR TO BUILD ROBOT!"
NO, no they could not have, because Data has bio-mechanical parts. Learn your fake science.

Anyway yeah, that's my rant. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment